Thursday 8 May 2014

Fantasy Setlists 3rd May - 7th May

So, only one solitary chart this time, but some excellent selections and even more songs getting their first vote!!  We're fast running out of time to get entries in, so if you're thinking about it remember to get them in by 18th May!

The blog will be going quiet for a week while I'm away, but keep them coming in as I'll still be watching and will catch up with the blog later.  Don't forget to let me know if you're announcing via Twitter so I can keep track of who has voted, alternatively ask me for my email and you can submit that way.

Lisa @Sparklyl
Motorcycle Emptiness
Motown Junk (Baby Love intro)
Born to End
Mausoleum
(It's Not War) Just the End of Love
Anthem For a Lost Cause
Revol
Tsunami
Found that Soul
The Masses Against the Classes
Archives of Pain
Stay Beautiful
This is Yesterday (acoustic)
The Everlasting (acoustic)
Small Black Flowers that Grow in the Sky (acoustic)
This Sullen Welsh Heart (acoustic)
Faster
Peeled Apples
You Love Us
All is Vanity
All We Make is Entertainment
Judge Yr'self
La Tristesse Durera (Scream to a Sigh)
All Surface No Feeling
A Design for Life

No comments:

Post a Comment